Telehealth features for a smooth transition to remote work in California.
Exym has rapidly adapted our behavioral health EHR software to meet the needs of providers who are shifting to telehealth services and remote work. Accessible from any location and on any device, Exym is perfectly suited for remote training and daily clinician activities. Our EHR is packed with features to make the transition to remote work easier and fully compliant with the latest requirements from Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health.
- Access your EHR securely from any device.
- Send claims that meet the latest telehealth requirements.
- Coordinate client care from your home.
Access anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Access your EHR securely from wherever you are working.
- Fully web-based and accessible from any location.
- Optimized for all your devices: desktop, tablet, phone, and laptop.
- Designed for easy remote training and onboarding.
- Secure and safe storage of client data, with no file cabinets or equipment needed.
- HIPAA-compliant security and enhanced security features for remote work.
Billing that meets the latest telehealth requirements.
Send claims that are fully compliant with the latest telehealth requirements from LA DMH.
- Send claims with compliant Place of Service fields.
- Ensure compliance with the latest LA DMH billing matrixes.
- Work one-on-one with the Exym team to get your billing set up for remote work.
Coordinate client care throughout your community, without leaving home.
Communicate with other providers in your community, fully remotely.
- Built-in, HIPAA-compliant messaging for clinicians and supervisors.
- Accessible client charts from any location and on any device.
- Analytics to help you track your contracts and make real-time decisions in response to COVID-19.