Exym Engage is a set of thoughtfully curated tools designed to support remote work and virtual client care with electronic signatures, secure document exchange, and unlimited telehealth.
Why Use Exym Engage?
In a world where clients and staff aren’t always face-to-face in an office, providing treatment and managing all the required paperwork is hard. Replicating the in-person experience as much as possible, Exym Engage is an all-in-one telehealth software solution that allows the clinician to move through their daily tasks from one centralized location, simplifying their workflows so they can focus on what they do best: delivering great care.
- Launch a telehealth therapy session with clients right from the Exym screen and share documents with the client through secure messaging in the session itself.
- Collect intake documents and file them in the client record, with clients and their families able to sign electronically from their phone or computer.
- Communicate with clients between sessions through secure messaging that doesn’t expose any staff’s personal phone numbers or email addresses. All communication history is saved so it can be accessed in the future.
- Clients can retrieve the records they’ve requested electronically. Telehealth and secure messaging with document exchange are powered by Mend and supported by their incredible bi-lingual support staff to help your patients with any questions!
All of this comes with the same standards of HIPAA compliance, access controls, and record retention that you’re used to in Exym!
See How It Works Here:
Unlimited Telehealth Therapy
Exym Engage includes unlimited telehealth software so you can replicate the in-person experience.
- In-session HIPAA-compliant video chat
- In-session doc exchange
- Screen sharing
- Private clinician note pad
- Virtual waiting room: if your patient logs in early, they have the ability to see organization-specific materials while they wait.
Electronic Signature, Secure Messaging, & Document Exchange
Collect signatures and communicate with clients any time, anywhere, on any device.
- E-Signature functionality with dual-authentication
- HIPAA Compliant
- Available on all Exym Activity Documents
- Get signatures from contacts associated with the client
- Supports compliance with the CURES Act Information Blocking by allowing clients to request and receive their records electronically
- Front desk staff can manage intake paperwork directly with clients and families
Patient Portal Software
Supports compliance with Cures Act Information Blocking requirements.
- Allows patients/clients to access the Exym-based records they requested
- Unique URLs allow you to build a button on your website for your patients to access the Portal
- Live technical support via phone and chat for clients in English and Spanish, so clinicians don’t need to spend time on troubleshooting.
- Works on any internet-connected device